.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

National treasure 2

Was pretty good. Just as clean as the first one. AND they left it open for a 3! I love good movies that are kid friendly without being for kids specifically. Anyway if you liked the first one you should like the 2nd one. We certainly did.

posted by Kristina @ |9:50 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

It is SO good! We bought it figuring we'd lvoe it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/25/08, 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com