.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Not a thing!

Leila and Kiara look NOTHING alike as babies!
Photobucketleila
Photobucketkiara
Photobucketleila
kiara
Don't you agree? I am not even sure they are both mine.. hmm Maybe I should call the hospitals

posted by Kristina @ |4:25 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Adorable and Yes they sure do look alike. I had forgotten Ks hair was dark and the mouth is the same.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 5/23/08, 5:16 PM  

their mouths are identical! but their eyebrows are different. Notice that? Unless it's the way K is sort of frowning, that might be it. LOL

So sweet. Love Leila's sweet little smile! Imagine two little Kiara's walking around, oh dear. Ken is in for it! LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/23/08, 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com