.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Picture time!

Photobucket
Photobucket
To see more....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
look a foot!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
yes thats blood on his shirt he hada bloody nose at school.
Photobucket
she needs her hair brushed lol
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


posted by Kristina @ |4:19 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Thank you so much. I LOVE them, Love the laughter, dont you wish you could save that sound?

By Blogger David/Sue, at 5/23/08, 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com