.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Pizza

So today they had Jarods pizza party in class to celebrate his birthday.. It was pretty cool.. Lots of stuff for a dollar a kid. They each got a slice of pizza that is about 5 or 6 inches wide at the crust end!(big enough to be sliced into prob 3 normal size slices) a BIG slice of watermelon a big sized juice box and a 4 inch sq of brownie. The kids were thrilled. Jarod was so cute all excited they sang to him and told him thank you n stuff. N I brought goody bags for them all I must say them cheap plastic sunglasses (bought in packs of 10) were a big hit followed by the tattos and plastic rings lol.. About half hte class waswearing there suglasses out to go home. And hey! now that classes parents don't have to worry about feeding them lunch. They had 1 child absent so thet eacher cut the extra slice into 3 or 4 slices and she gave cay n kiara a slice and a peice of melon. Cay ate his and kiaras melon.. he loves watermelon too apparently. I was impressed. Since there lunches are 2 bucks a pop that they could put out a spread like that for 1 dollar a pop. Anyway he had fun and enjoyed it and that is what matters!

posted by Kristina @ |11:54 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

That is so sweet. I can almost see his face. What a lucky kid. love you J.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 5/6/08, 8:32 PM  

That's just so neat!! What a fun day for him (and glad the little ones got to participate too)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/6/08, 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com