.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, June 13, 2008

29 and other stuff

Thats how many tests this semester has.. So far I've got 1 down 28 to go.. I got a 100 on my first exam.. Hopefully I can get that on all of them!

I applied last night at BK. Pray they are in need of a night working employee who hasnt had a job in 10 years.

We are already 2 weeks into summer vacation. Evan has Day Camp next week, and Cay starts his pre K program July 7th to Aug 1rst. Then school starts Aug 18th. Seems like summer is already over!

It is hot today. Was already 85 at 1030 this morning. Suppose to be triple digits all weekend. At least it is suppose to be only mid 90s next week for day camp. Unlike last year when it was 104 all week.

The kids ask me if tomorrows the 4th constantly.. They don't quite get the whole 21 days thing lol... They want to see their cousins now. Anyway must go start reading book 2 in this class. At least hte heat is a good reason to sit n study.. right?

posted by Kristina @ |2:25 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Good luck with Bk and all those other places also. I think I am really going to have to start looking when we get back home.

I printed a sheet for each of the boys with 22 smiley faces on it and an airplane, the idea being that they color one face each night at bed time and when the last one is colored in we go on the plane the next day.

Of course E wants to color them all at once.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/13/08, 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com