.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Evan

on his last day of school
Photobucket
With his Teacher
Photobucket
Who he thinks is the best teacher ever! And will miss terribly. He told me that he is going to spend every recess next year in her class =). And yes she is red teary eyed in the pic. She is one of those teachers who truly loves her students. I am SO happy Ev had such a wonderful teacher.

posted by Kristina @ |8:23 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Oh that is so sweet, You can tell she really loves him.
Hope he has as good a teacher next year to keep bringing out the potential in this child.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 6/3/08, 8:38 AM  

That's so sweet.

Oh my goodness I am getting old all of these teachers look so YOUNG!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/3/08, 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com