.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Fridays Feast

Appetizer

When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?
From the can or bottle.

Soup

What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch? Well I was willing to stay up for house/24/monk and random others hows.. then I got dvr.

Salad

Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant. JK Rowling.

Main Course

Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?
Yes

Dessert

If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?
The Green Goddess

Want to play? Go on over to Fridays Feast and join in!

Labels:

posted by Kristina @ |9:25 AM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

Great feast today! Loved your superhero name.

Mine is finally up...come on over and feast with me.

Have a great weekend!! :)

By Blogger Kim, at 6/6/08, 6:52 PM  

Mike's worked 4 10's for years. It's nice to have three days home with him.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/7/08, 11:46 AM  

Great superhero name. Happy FF!

By Blogger Unknown, at 6/8/08, 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com