.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Fridays Feast

Appetizer

Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?
I don't know.. Sometimes I know everything will work out sometimes I think it will all go wrong.
Soup

What is your favorite color of ink to write with?
Green
Salad

How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?
I have had 1 manicure inm y life and no pedicures lol..
Main Course

Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?
I won a digital camera way back in like 99.

Dessert

In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?
My desktop is in my bedroom.

Labels:

posted by Kristina @ |8:01 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

My computer is in my bedroom too. :)

By Blogger Kimber, at 6/13/08, 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com