.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, June 02, 2008

the kiddos

Photobucket
Photobucket
look at that hair!
Photobucket
Mind you it was wet and detangled and conditioned and combed flat not 3 minutes before i took this pic
Photobucket
look at me
Photobucket
i so pretty
Photobucket

posted by Kristina @ |5:25 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

So sweet love the photos, Did Cay get a mohawk too? Cant wait to see.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 6/2/08, 9:37 PM  

Aww, I was hoping to see the mohawks!

have you ever looked into CurlyGirl for Kiara. It's really quite simple. When I leave my hair curly I do it, makes it so much healthier (her hair looks very healthy though, of course)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/3/08, 5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com