.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Leila

Had her first taste of solid food yesterday. We went by the instructions for a first serving. 1 tablespoon cereal mixed with formula. Well the girl is a food hog! After the 2nd bite she started yelling at us for more! She ate every bite of it and drank some formula in a bottle to rinse it down after every couple bites. to a total of the rice plus 1.5 or 2 ounces of formula (including what I mixed in). And she prob woulda eaten more if I let her. I literally scraped the bowl. And she was still lunging at it lol. Baby girl likes her some food. None of the other kids liked food so much this early. They couldnt stand it till closer to 1. But she may change her mind next time who knows. Just pretty nifty.

posted by Kristina @ |10:36 AM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

Has she had it again? Still like it?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/24/08, 6:41 AM  

She is observant, she sees food go in the other kids mouth and she wants to be just like them. LOL

By Blogger David/Sue, at 6/24/08, 8:51 AM  

Mad thinks this is the sweetest thing. She's so excited to meet Leila and see the other kids!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/26/08, 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com