.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, June 02, 2008

my hair

yes i got bored again
before
Photobucket
after
Photobucket
Photobucket

posted by Kristina @ |5:21 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

OK we all know I love your hair as a brunette. It fits you. Love it, you are so much like your MIL was at that age. Always changing.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 6/2/08, 9:36 PM  

I always love your hair dark. But now I am so used to blonde, you need some blonde chunks in it or something. LOL (Looks nice!)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/3/08, 5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com