.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

No, it's not a dead cat!

Photobucket
It is the pile (yes pile prob about 6 inches tall too) of hair that came off my boys when they decided they wanted.....
Photobucket
Photobucket (see the missing tooth)
Photobucket
Mohawks for the summer! Kiara wanted one too but uh so not gonna happen.

posted by Kristina @ |8:28 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

LOL How cute! I love Caylum's, I think you finally found a perfect way to style his hair!

And how mean, why not let Kiara have one?! LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/3/08, 8:46 AM  

You better hide the clippers, Someone will have a hair cut before you know it.
They are so cute. LOL
Cay looks so different. As does Jarod, How did you get Jarod to sit that long?

By Blogger David/Sue, at 6/3/08, 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com