.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pull cord

you asked how I fixedit? Well it wasnt really "broke". The rope near the handle had just melted andthe handle was gone , the string sucked into the coil. I just fiddled with it till I found the end of the rope and then managed to get it back through the hole then put a new handle on it. It still has too much loose rope. Just a little less then before. But I think It may be too short to reach the hot parts now. I never had to unwind it so it is the same pull and stuff as before. But from all the research I did I know how to fix it if it did need reroped. Cause I rock. Kenny started it up last night so we know it works. Though I think it needs a new spark plug and air filter. It has moments of smokiness.

posted by Kristina @ |9:36 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Good job! makes you feel good to fix something like that huh!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/12/08, 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com