.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, June 06, 2008

sigh

No picnic at the park for us today. We ran up to walmart this am to get tp and a few munchies to go on the picnic with. I pull into a parking spot and retch goes Kiara. yup she threw up. So I start the car back up n off we go on home. I suppose it was better then if it was in the store! So good timing on her part. But still. I guess when Kenny gets home I will run up n get us some basics.. Now to try n figure out what to make for diner.

BTW. I have officially applied at all the 24 hour stores I could think of. SO if you could think of me when you say your prayers that i get a job that would be really great.

posted by Kristina @ |9:13 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Poor K!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/6/08, 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com