.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend Project

The front when we moved in
Photobucket
The front after we ripped out the evil bushes (aka before)
Photobucket
Photobucket
after!
Photobucket
before again
Photobucket
After again
Photobucket
We still need to plant the plants, It was too hot and dry when we got that far so we will do it maybe this evening after the sun's behind the house. We need to get some more plants and a bigger bench. But man what a difference! Then we get to get hte other side done where the chairs and the big ol gerbera daisy is. We are going to pull out all the icky rocks and put a nice patio in with seating and maybe an umbrella or a pergola.. Looks great huh! Only took 32 bags of mulch lol.

posted by Kristina @ |1:31 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Looks great!! we couldn't do bark here, too much rain. Or we could, or neighbors would just end up with it.

Lovin' the ladybugs. Poor Kiara!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/16/08, 2:57 PM  

That is beautiful. Now to get the other side complete. You are right though you need more plants but that will come. Hey I see Ken fed the lawn. It too looks green now. Good Job.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 6/16/08, 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com