.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Zucchini Bread

So I made the bread which smelled wonderful. I had to put it in 2 cake pans as I realized I only have 1 loaf pan lol. We let it cool a bit and I just cut a few slices out for the boys and I to try. It is the first time I have ever made or eaten it. They were
Photobucket
They wanted seconds! Except Cay who decided after eating half his slice that he didnt like it.. LOL But then lately he doesnt like anything.
Photobucket
looks yummy huh
Photobucket
It was delicious. I am all impressed with myself now lol. Oh I discovered these pics on my camera I wonder who coulda had it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



posted by Kristina @ |3:01 PM|
4 comments

4 Comments:

oh goodness! Yes that is me in the background in pigtails ... oops shoulda looked closer before I loaded em lol. Oh well

By Blogger Kristina, at 6/12/08, 3:28 PM  

no not Him, He would never do that. I have a photo of a glass of cola on mine, and a photo of the car outside your window.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 6/12/08, 5:16 PM  

That zucchini bread looks FAB! I used to have a great foor processor that I could shred zucchini and carrots with...wonder if you can do the same thing in a blender...

By Blogger Unknown, at 6/13/08, 6:38 AM  

I want some zucchini bread. I think all of our squash is going to inundate Mike while we are in Cali! LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/13/08, 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com