.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Penelope

We watched Penelope last night. It was a very cute movie. I liked it alot. I don't recall any bad words popping out at me. I quite enjoyed it. I don't think younger kids would be interested in it. Not childish enough they wouldnt get it. But i could see teenage and pre teen girls loving it too.

posted by Kristina @ |5:28 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

We watched it on Wed. night too! It was very cute! The boys even sat through it, although I think that was just because they didn't want to go to bed.

See ya in a few!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/18/08, 9:03 AM  

Josh and I saw it at the $2 Theater, a couple of months ago we both liked it a lot it was a good movie.

By Blogger Mashelle, at 7/19/08, 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com