.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

PreK

Here are some pics of cay at his K readiness class. He loves it. The teacher came up n told me how great he is. That he is "very exuberant" but knows when to calm down. She told me he has a lot of knowledge and can tell i worked with him alot.. I laughed and said not really, he is self taught. He is just a smarty pants. Anyway they think all my kids are wonderful kids and I must be a fantastic mom.. I got them fooled! =) OK here are the pics
Photobucket
eating breakfast
Photobucket
waiting to line up
Photobucket
being silly
Photobucket
lining up!
Photobucket
Photobucket
and away they go
Photobucket
byeeeee
Photobucket
today at lunch
Photobucket
L wanted a pic too
We go tomorrow night for orientation to meet his teachers see his classroom and he gets his going into K backpack full o stuff. He is very excited about getting that backpack lol.

posted by Kristina @ |12:47 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Wow, your little boy sure is growing up fast!! Looks like he's having fun. Patio's looking great too.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/9/08, 8:59 PM  

That is so cute. I can just hear him giving directions. As far as being advanced, He is and he will do great.
Cant wait to see you all next weekend.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/10/08, 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com