.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Princess

with some hair
Photobucket
look at me
Photobucket
miss america
Photobucket
dude
Photobucket
what do you mean last one. Theres never enough pics of me.

posted by Kristina @ |9:32 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Gotta LOVE that hair!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/2/08, 9:39 AM  

those are adorable photos, Hey I love the lighting too. Front yard looks great.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 7/2/08, 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com