.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Someones BBQing mom!

Is what i hear from Evan everytime we walk outside. (even at 8 am) But they arent. It is just the smoke and ash in the sky. Its bad here today. You can see all the ash floating about. It is really hazy and heavy and moist. Poor kids want to go outside but they can't. Course even without the smoke itd be too hot. Only 112 today. Heres a pic of my street.
Photobucket
pretty huh
My throat is all burny and we were only outside maybe 20 minutes all day.

posted by Kristina @ |12:41 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com