.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First day of school

Was pretty good. I stressed all day as you know. I went up to pick up cay and we went with J to the lunch room and got him all situated. (btw they raised milk prices from 25 cents to 50!) I was sitting there trying to drag myself away. Wheni noticed the little boy sitting 2 down from him. Eating an apple with a sm (like 6 oz) bottle of water. That was it. Nothing else. I went and found there teacher and told her. She made sure he got a real lunch. Poor kid suppose to survive all day at school on an apple! Then as we finally managed to leave. I saw evan going out with his lunch to the play ground. (they have a short recess then lunch. I walked over tohim to say hi. Then off we went home. Fed the kids lunch. We went back up when school got out as I wanted to make sure the kids made it to after school and see the teachers and see how it works and Evan had a dr appointment. It was mayham in there. We never did see who Evans teacher was. By the time we had to go (we were still late to the dr we sat so long waiting) they were just starting the 4th graders! And that was 35 minutes AFTER the 5th graders got out! Ran E to the dr for his checkup. He the lucky duck got 2 shots! He was sooooo thrilled! yeah lol. Then we came home and I stared at the clock some more. Then whoohoo we went up to get Jarod.... early.... oops lol. I am not suppose to pick them up till 5:30 though anytime after 5 is technically ok. But Jarod was a bit mifffed that he didnt get to finish his arts n crafts. He quite enjoyed it and couldnt wait to go today. I will probably walk up there again today to make watch n see how he gets there without my interference and to see Evans teacher. So far so good. Ok so here are the school pics I promised
my three school boys.
Photobucket
Evan is too cool to smile lol
Photobucket
Jarod in class
Photobucket
Evan
Photobucket
look at how tall the other kids are
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They had a grand ol day.

posted by Kristina @ |9:43 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

What they've got on him in height he's more than made up with in brains.

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/19/08, 12:12 PM  

So cute, Hey when I saw Cays photo, last one, I thought he is going to be so cute with that smile and teeth gone.
They all look so happy.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/20/08, 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com