.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

guess what

you will be pleased to know that Leila was wonderful today at my friends house while I was gone for an hour. She cried for about 5 minutes and that was it. And she took milk in a sippy cup!.

I went to a hiring session at starbucks. I am not to hopeful even knowing an employee there. They had at least 30 people there already when I left and it had another 3 hours to go. I am sure there are way better applicants then me applying there. I tried right. All I can do is keep trying.

Tomorrow is Kennys birthday! Or at least hte wii fit keeps telling me that lol. =) I hope he has a wonderful day an enjoys everything we do for him. (it's a secret don't ask)

The first week of school is just about over. I am ready for summer break. I am watching my friends 2 boys tonight for a little bit, then I have a scout planning meeting. Its a free for all. Feeding the kids pizza n me n Kenny can fend for ourselves. Lucky us.

Cay saw the dentist yesterday. Alls well no changes no cavities. The other 3 go the 9th.

Thats all for now I need to go get my boys from school. BYE!

posted by Kristina @ |5:05 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Yay for Leila. Hope things work out for your at Starbucks. If they hire you, you can send me free coffee.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/21/08, 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com