.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Leila

gets eye drops 4 tmes a day for at least 3 days or until it clears whichever is longer. I managed to get them to do her 6 month while we were there (it was scheduled for monday) She is of course perfect. 13.4 lbs and uhmmm 24 3/4 inches doing everything she should. Today is Cays last day of K readiness. they are doing a slide show of pics they took over the last 4 weeks during lunch. I can't wait. I also can't wait to sleep in for the next 2 weeks till school starts. I scheduled E for a 10 yr checkup. he is mad at me too as he gets shots. My english comp course has been shipped out. I can wait for that to get here lol. I hate writing comps. I have nevver "gotten" the rules of them. I am also the queen of the run on sentence in them lol. I could prob get a whole page in 3 sentences. Must go feed leila before its lunch time. chow

posted by Kristina @ |11:00 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Poor baby how do you get pink eye anyway and she is just a baby. I used to hear if you stared at a person with pink eye you would get it.OK OK I was only seven or so.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/1/08, 12:51 PM  

Oh no poor thing!!! Who has it that she got it from?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/1/08, 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com