.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

POPcorn

Ya know 767#### to get the time and date. Is no more! I called it today and it was discontinued last september. That will one day be on one of those you know your old if .....
you could dial 7671111 and find out the time!
things. another one bites the dust.

posted by Kristina @ |3:42 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Ya know what else if almost gone? Phone booths. For people like us with no cell phone.
More than once we have looked for one, when Sher was here we looked for one, and finally found one by Walmart. A time when one was almost on each corner.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/20/08, 8:11 AM  

Hey chickie, I tagged you
http://theshadesofpink.blogspot.com/2008/08/six-quirky-things-meme.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/21/08, 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com