.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, August 15, 2008

randomosity

today we go to the K orientation. Cay is already dressed fed and teeht brushed, bed made room cleaned n ready to go. mind you its not for another 2 hours! My crazy boy. I haven't even brushed my teeth yet. Tomorrow is Evans Bday. 10 years old. WOW Today is my nephew G's bday. Happy Birthday Bud! Hope you have a fantastical day! Hey Sher I think I have 1 of your boys shirts. I noticed it yesterday when Cay was sporting it. It is a black t with taz on it. yours? Otherwise my kids clothes are multiplying in the dark. LOL. I discovered this perfect for cay tshirt yesterday at the store. He is wearing it today I will get a pic later. Its perfect lol. Anyway here are a few random pics from our house.
my girl crashed.
Photobucket
my loonies
Photobucket
my other girl.. praying in her sleep
Photobucket
J with the flower
Photobucket
Photobucket
which when I watered it today was already turning inside out! going to have a bunch o seeds!
Kenny came in the other night and said K was a kodac moment n i had to go look. This is what i saw
Photobucket
I will leave you wih that adorable image. Talk to you later

posted by Kristina @ |9:06 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Thank YOu so much, those photos are adorable. Cant wait to see Cays shirt, Can not imagine what it says.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/15/08, 1:16 PM  

That is adorable!!! (K. asleep). Wish I was asleep right now. sigh.

Love the pic of Ev and J also! Aww heck, I love 'em all.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/16/08, 3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com