.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Six Quirky Things Meme

Sher at the shades of pink tagged me for the Six Quirky Things Meme, here are the rules:

Link back to the person who tagged you (Check)
List the rules on your blog
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of your own
Tag 6 "unsuspecting" bloggers to complete the meme (That unsuspecting part is mine)

Pretty simple,eh? Until you get to the 6 unspectacular quirks of your own. That's tough!

1. I have a really hard time listening to others explanations of why they are right about something when I "KNOW" I am right. I tend to butt in and tell Kenny ur them why I am right. Which really annoys him uhm them.

2. I love to read so much that if I am reading a book and really into it I tend to let the house go to pot. I just can't put it down. Hence reading HP books in hours. Only stopping to take care of my kids and food.

3. I am like that with shows and movies too. It is almost impossible for me to stop watching something I am interested in and finish it later. It really bugs me not to see the end.

4. I love to wash and dry laundry but I despise folding and putting away.

5. My deepest fear is that there will be some catastrophe and I will be stuck there unable to help my children and have to watch them be hurt.

6. I have the hardest time shutting off at night and falling asleep. I will lay there for hours sometimes with thoughts whirling and twirling. I have tried everything from counting backwards to breathing. Sometimes nothing works. And 4 hours later I crash.

That's six. Now onto the tags: Kenny @ How He Ticks, Amanda @ My Life, Madi @ PeeNKee's Hi Mad!, Evan @ Mr Pokemon Luv ya bud, Mike @ Damage inc, and Charles @ ChasmanianDevil.

posted by Kristina @ |2:16 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com