.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Stuff

I just gotmy english comp course work yesterday. JOY I have to do 2 multiple choice tests and 4 compositions! One of which is my final and is 1/3 of my grade. Have i ever told you guys how awful I am at those types of things?? I have! oh. Well I suck! Anyway we ran into Jarods K teacher today on our walk. And she told me they sent out the K orientation letters today. So hopefully I will find out who he has soon. I know its not her or the teacher she is sharing with. They had their lists n checked. Saturday we are going to a friends 3rd bday party. He is half Kenyan and they are having Kenyan food. I am quite excited to get to try it out.

posted by Kristina @ |2:28 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com