.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Yesterday

I made Kenny Tamales and a yellow cake with chocolate frosting. All healthy. each 3 tamales had like 8 g fat and 300 calories and 1 peice of cake (5 rows of 3 squares of a 13x9 or 7 or whatever it is.) iced had 170 calories and 2.4 g fat. And was delicious. My tamales turned out great. =) I am so happy. I was worried it being the first time i've ever made em. And the cake was a recipe which i've never eaten so I wasnt sure how it would taste. But it was all yummy. I have a bunch of pics which I will put in the read more section of this post so to see the rest............please

the Tamales
Photobucket
J dug em he ate like 4 or 5 and then had 2 for breakfast today!
Photobucket
Cay did too
Photobucket
E not so much he liked the meat but not the masa K didnt try any she was asleep.
Kenny holding his birthday tamales.
Photobucket
what they looked like open
Photobucket
the cake
Photobucket
Kenny blowing his candles
Photobucket
sliced
Photobucket
Was SO yummy.
Kiara ate her ice cream didnt touch the cake yet still managed to
Photobucket
Caravan o kids bringing daddys presents K is behind the big one in the christmas paper lol
Photobucket
He got zelda twilight princess for the wii
Photobucket
and a game holder for it
Photobucket
then he got to Kiaras box
Photobucket
full of stuffing and other items (a rock a book a vicks vapor rub lol)
Photobucket
which he dug through to get that little chinese carton (look familiar sher?)
Photobucket
Which he opened to find
Photobucket
A little wrapped 2gb sd card lol
Which was for
Photobucket
A 8.5 inch wide screen digital photo frame. For his desk at work which has one picture on it of Evan n jarod at halloween way back when j was like 2. The card was chock full of pics ofthe kids from babies to now and everything inbetween.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday babe. I Love you.


posted by Kristina @ |9:54 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

What a fun day!! Aren't tamales fun to make?! LOL I make them once in a while. So did you flavor the masa at all? I am still trying to figure out how to make them more tasty. Without dumping sauce all over them (I suppose that's what I need to do)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/23/08, 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com