.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I wonder if anyplace does things on paper anymore. You can apply for almost any job online. When I was hired I had to fill out every single form online in the office. I know you can apply in person at most places and get a paper application. But if hired the rest is online. Unless of course its a small time place. But shoot Even at walmart you apply online in the store and target and even blockbuster. No paper anything there at all. The way things change man. My last job you had to fill it all out on paper in triplicate it seemed like. But hey progress right lol. Just a thought that stuck in my head after something my sil said, which made me wonder if anywhere does anything offline anymore.

posted by Kristina @ |7:28 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

I applied at the library on PAPER!!! (They didn't hire me)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/30/08, 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com