.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, September 29, 2008

I

did the ChaCha for 35 dollars today. I know I keep yacking about it. But I love it. I had someone ask if Indiana was on the west coast today. HA did I ever laugh. 35 dollars a day could be 220 or so a week if I did it everyday like that. And some do 60 a day! How? I have NO idea lol. Ok I'll stop, for now. Going to bed I am tired my abs still sore from the icky bug. Night all.

posted by Kristina @ |9:05 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

That's great. I am still on the fence.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/30/08, 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com