.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, October 13, 2008

ahhhhhhh

sleep.. in my bed .. sooo sweet... lol yeah i'm a doof. But man just 1 night in my bed was was great i am raring to go. I feel like i need to be at work tonight. i keep reminding myself im off. got laundry done and all that fun. gonna work on some school later. I put in my request for days off through the end of the year.. for Tday and Christmas. So hopefully i get them ok must go finish off dinner. and get the boys!

posted by Kristina @ |5:33 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

How many hours a week do you work?

On plus about the library, we are closed all holidays (even the minor ones!) and close for the 'holiday weekend' often. whoohoo!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/13/08, 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com