.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Happy uhhhh uhmmm

Wednesday! Yeah thats it. Happy hump day folks. I am one big jitter at the moment and can't think straight so if I make no sense ignore me please. I jyst pulled my first GY and I must say after being up for 24 hours straight I feel pretty darn awake. I must be on my 5th wind lol. Seriously other then a mind and body fog i am wide awake. Though I am not going to test it out by laying down lol. L did OK. Kenny said she was only up for about 2 hours in the middle of the night lookin fer me. Ok my brain is definetly a bit muddled and my body is kinda racy. But I am good. Did i say that already? Yes i think I did. Gotta get the kiddos up soon n fed n off to school. Ok I hear a alarm going off gonna get goin. ttfn

posted by Kristina @ |6:39 AM|
4 comments

4 Comments:

Wrong terminology babe..Not "only" up for two hours...just up for two hours. Only indicates no big deal lol

By Blogger Kenny, at 10/1/08, 7:40 AM  

Hey I am suprised I can even type still! I just ate some breakfast and am feeling a bit less muddled. But only a bit lol. My feet hurt. And my thighs hurt, all that dang squating facing the coolers, and stocking the candy. What was I talking about again? Oh yeah terminoology. uhmm huh

By Blogger Kristina, at 10/1/08, 7:46 AM  

Oh and I meant to say happy October First! Not happy hump day lolololololol.. But its both so happy octhumpber first

By Blogger Kristina, at 10/1/08, 7:50 AM  

LOL oh the joys of a night Job. like you have not had one for 10 years.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/1/08, 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com