.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The party

I again forgot my camera but Holly took pics and posted them on her space so I snagged some.
Here we are all dressed up
Photobucket
Photobucket
bout to start a game
Photobucket
run girl run you can't see it but i was holdin a clothespin between my knees
Photobucket
Photobucket
theres kenny
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
me runnin more lol
Photobucket
L crashed

posted by Kristina @ |9:31 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Mike wants to know if Ken walked around and just stood and watched people like the King...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/23/08, 5:34 PM  

Hey, we're trying to figure out Evan's costume. I am thinking one of the officers for Indiana Jones? M says a police office? Let us know.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/29/08, 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com