.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Today

I received a letter from the school. They had vision tests last week and apparently Evan failed. I am thinking he may of been grumpy or something and just didn't do it right. But the paper says he was 20/70 in both eyes 5X near (whatever that is) and -1.5 in each eye. Whatever all that means. It says I have to get him an eye exam and send back the form filled out by the eye Dr. Sears is only $55 dollars for an exam, not to bad. Hopefully, he won't need glasses.. How much do kid glasses cost anyway? Does he need dilated? I have never been dilated. Shoot I have not been to an eye Dr since I was around 11 years old. I have had my vision checked at reg Dr since but not an eye Dr. So what does an eye exam entail? Maybe I should schedule us both one, since its been over 15 years since I was last checked. and honestly my vision has def changed lol. Quite often my vision gets smoky.. like the house is full of smoke it is really annoying. Yeah yeah I know get that checked blah blah blah.. i am sure it is just my eyes going back to normal shape from pregnancy. (hopefully)

posted by Kristina @ |1:19 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

That smokiness...Happen around dinner time?

By Blogger Kenny, at 10/15/08, 4:53 PM  

Hardy Har Har!

By Blogger Kristina, at 10/15/08, 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com