.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, November 07, 2008

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He's home! He's home! He's home home home! I went n got cay at 1120. we decided we would sit and wait for E who was suppose to get in at noon. So it's noon parents everywhere and we hear oh its going to be anothrt 45 minutes to an hour. SIGH. I am not leaving that school without my son alright. So I go in and get the kids a school lunch to eat and we go park out front. I am worried if I go home i will crash out n miss him! Neway an hour later (bout 1) he gets in. Whoohoooooo We all dog piled him in hugs. Then he says our luggage isnt here yet? nope. It left before us. uh oh.. So The vp is telling folks itl be an hour for the luggage. Sigh. The kids need to pee n I need Evans meds too. So we go do all that we ask about hte meds n they are on there way too in a seperate vehicle. Joy. So we are discussing leaving or staying. Evan hasnt eaten. But they left before him can't be no hour. Are about to leave n poof there it is1 YEAH. meds showed up at the same time. So we got everything and are now home. Evan had a blast. He was warm enopugh in his sleeping bag plus th cabins had heaters, he didn't wear his underjams but he also didnt have any accidents.. WTG E!. He missed us =). He took 36 pictures which I need to get developed. And I am sure he will tell you all about it on his blog in a day or two. For now I must go nappy poo With leila poo who his grumping at me. HEHE no more making up extra plates for a mr man who isnt here. Cause ha he is here! YEAH AND he had fun!

posted by Kristina @ |1:30 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Glad he's home!! Tell him to update his blog telling us about his adventures!

hope he got our card!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/8/08, 7:39 AM  

Update much?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/20/08, 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com