.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

before and finally AFTER!

I am going to get my hair done before Christmas. I am just waiting on my paycheck. So I decided I would take a before shot.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

posted by Kristina @ |3:48 PM|
10 comments

10 Comments:

No I didn't do anything. Bummer.

You look really good by the way.

Oh and hey, Leila's picture sure makes me think of Evan. Must be the eye shape or something.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/22/08, 5:14 AM  

Good shots and snots. Hey was Evan to be seen in that photo? and why die after two shots every time, you need new batteries, See you soon,

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/22/08, 7:42 AM  

Uhmm your kidding right? Evan's the kid in the bright white shirt right in front. I forgot to put the new batteries in so it was the residual leftovers from my last set of 2 pics lol.

By Blogger Kristina, at 12/22/08, 10:18 AM  

oh and it's the nice bright flash that made me look so good lol.. hides all the blemishes of my skin lol

By Blogger Kristina, at 12/22/08, 10:19 AM  

No I was serious, but seriously I was looking for a kid with black hair, I had forgotten his hair is still bleached.
Sorry.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/22/08, 10:30 AM  

so when am I gonna get to see....

By Blogger Mashelle, at 12/22/08, 11:36 PM  

Shelle...guess you'll have to drive to california. LOL (Or sled to California, as the case may be)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/23/08, 4:38 PM  

well I guess if you can't sled on down (and bring the snow with ya) then I will have ta have htem set to post themselves after I get up there.

By Blogger Kristina, at 12/23/08, 8:23 PM  

Did you get it done?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/24/08, 5:52 AM  

Kris really good photos

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/26/08, 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com