.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fabulous

Thats what they were tonight. My youngest 2 boys had their Christmas show tonight. They did so good. And were SO cute up there bebopping away. No video sorry Camera batteries died 2 pictures in.. sigh...

My sil and her family are flying out for Christmas. It will be great to see them again. I asked Caylum to guess who was going to be at mamaw's for Christmas this year. He said US! I laughed and said no silly.. He yelled Madi and Dylan! Yup he goes and ethan and gavin and aunti sheri and uncle mike and oh mommy will uncle charles be there too! I liked uncle Charles. Uncle Charles is fun. awwwww isnt he sweet. Shows what he knows.... LMAO! JK Anyway had ta tell him no. he was sad untill hr remembered madi n dylan would be there though. Anyway gonna go.. I am really tired today for some odd reason.

posted by Kristina @ |7:00 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

It's so funny that to the kids our family is known as "Dylan and Madi" LOL.

Hope you are feeling better (not so tired) today.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/11/08, 4:06 AM  

LOL Caylum is funny!

By Blogger Madi, at 12/11/08, 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com