.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, December 04, 2008

A post

My tummy hurts, I am tired, Leila won't sleep. And my stupid body is stupid! I guess I should of expected it early since she eats bottles and food too.. But it is still stupid. Did I mention it is stupid? Oh, good! That's about it. Boys love school. girls are great. I am going to get my hair cut soon I hope. I just need to find th time the money and work up the courage to trust some random salon. Been looking at lots of pics and tossing round ideas. Who knows what I will end up with though lol.. Last time I went for a few inches and came home chin length.

posted by Kristina @ |1:55 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

I bet you'll find a cute style! You always do! Sorry about Leila not sleeping your stupid body.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/4/08, 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com