.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Sheri posted

A fabulous picture (yes fabulous seems to be my newest it word) of the uhm interesting strawberry shortcake cake i sadly attempted to make for Ks 3rd bday. HAHAHA ANYWAY she said it was pay back for posting this
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
picture of her a few years back. (like back in 04)and posting it on my blog.. I don't see anything bad about the pic though she looks perfectly normal, has her ev eryday face on. Don't ya think?

posted by Kristina @ |7:29 AM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

C'mon!!! The photo I posted was in inanimate object, clearly I am QUITE animated in this photo!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/12/08, 8:16 AM  

Ewww...and a good 20-30 pounds heavier (I hope to goodness I don't look like that)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/12/08, 8:17 AM  

LOL good one Kris, I love that photo and the one of her on top of my desk tying on the computer/

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/12/08, 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com