.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, December 01, 2008

so

Evan has his Christmas show on the 16th.. Don't know when the band one will be yet. And Jarod and Caylum have theirs on the 10th. Your all invited to come. We had a fabulous Thanksgiving. We ate appetizers all day. YUMMMY, fried shrimp, artichoke dip, other dips, taquitos, mini taco's, sandwhich fixings, cheese crackers n meats, summer sausage, all kinds of stuff like that. Was fabulous. and followed by cheesecake. Hope you all had just as fab of a day as we did. 3 weeks till Christmas break.

posted by Kristina @ |12:33 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

and appetizers ARE 100 times better than turkey, I completely agree. This year we ended thanksgiving by saying "Let's not have turkey next year!" None of us really like it (although we DO like ham)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/1/08, 5:13 PM  

Mom directed me here to harass you about updating your blog. So update. update. update. 'kay?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/4/08, 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com