.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Today we

had breakfast with Santa. We got to take a pic with him too! The whole family! Then the kids got to get balloon things from clowns and stuff. it is a awful pic of me though.. sigh.. I look balding squinty crooked eyed and double chinned! and no one say I look normal! ANYWAY here it is
Photobucket

posted by Kristina @ |11:48 AM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

Ohhh Cute photo and Leila looks so happy. still good photo Kris, Someday you will look back at this and say, Man I wish I still looked like that or My Babies were still that little.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/14/08, 7:19 PM  

I think you look great, but I understand feeling like you don't look great, so I will refrain.

Kids are beautiful, as always and Ken looks awesome.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/15/08, 6:19 AM  

Man!
Evan looks WAY different!
Evan's got Awesome hair!

-Peenkee

By Blogger Madi, at 12/16/08, 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com