.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Ballet class 2

Here is her 2nd class.
Photobucket
waiting .... we were early
Photobucket
practicing why we wait
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
still waiting
Photobucket
aha!
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
In case you couldn't tell she syill loves it. She was really upset because we left and there was another class starting. She desperatly wanted to join.





posted by Kristina @ |9:21 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

So sweet, I am glad she's enjoying it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/23/09, 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com