.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

She's a natural

if I do say so myself. Ya should of seen her. She was SO stinking cute in there.She loved it. Can't wait to go again. Her teacher said she was really good for a first timer. DUH! lol She was soo stinking tiny too. It is a class of 3 and 4 yr olds and I am pretty darn sure she was the tiniest girl in there. Though there was 1 or 2 that were almost as teeny.
She has her first recital the end of June. SO prepare to be here the end of June. I saw her costume today, the teacher had just chosen them from the book. She showed us the picture. OH MY WORD! My Princess is going to be so adorable! Course I have to pay for it too. Sigh but it's worth it. It was SO much fun her n L n me going n trying on little leotards. I was all excited lol. Just us gals. I need to find her a bun net thing. Well, I don't NEED to but it will make her hair so much easier to do. Target and the ballet store were out. Here's Some pics.
Photobucket
Ready to go.
to see the rest

Photobucket
Warming up.
Photobucket
Photobucket
paying attention
Photobucket
lining up to..
Photobucket
tipity toe
Photobucket
back n forth across the room
Photobucket
and again
Photobucket
waving our arms.. and trying oh so hard.. look at that concentration
Photobucket
going sideways and bouncing
Photobucket
I decided to stop flashing them with my camera. though they did alot more. She had such a good time. hmm if her tights don't shrink she needs smaller ones. Sigh they just don't make em that small at target lol. But I am sure the ballet shop does. Too cute

posted by Kristina @ |4:15 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Oh my word, she's so stinkin' cute!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/15/09, 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com