.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, February 06, 2009

Ballet

Kiara's class is full now. 10 little girls. They are all adorable. Though of course mine is more so. =) I snapped a few pics. Here they are.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can't wait to see her costume! She is such a stinking doll. Notice she has tights that fit now?

posted by Kristina @ |1:04 PM|
5 comments

5 Comments:

LOL so sweet. I especially love the way you focused on the door knob in so many of those pictures.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/6/09, 1:20 PM  

Hey man! I can't help it if my camera sucks! It is rather hard on the poor thing to focus on a teeny tiny sprite zipping about at light speed.

By Blogger Kristina, at 2/6/09, 1:24 PM  

Wow...I can't believe Leila has a ballet class already, I thought she was just starting to walk! (Re read your post LOL)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/6/09, 1:40 PM  

Leila can dance quite well.

By Blogger Kristina, at 2/6/09, 1:50 PM  

Sure brings back memories.Sheris was pink also. And Leila, I know she can sing.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/6/09, 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com