.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The

news is out! If you don't know what I am talking about well, you just aren't very observant. So there!
We got a new car Sunday. They gave us what we owed on the explorer for trade in which is awesome! So we have a newer bigger vehicle with a 2 yr warranty, gap ins, none of those fab repairs mentioned in previous posts. You remember the doors not opening or unlocking, the ABS light, the air bag light the recall.. AND all for a smaller payment!
Would you like to know what we purchased? We got a 03 Expe xlt. It is blue and grey. It is (barely) in the garage right now so I can't take a pic of it. But here's a pic of the same model in the same colors I found online
Photobucket
hmm but I think my blue is a little bit lighter maybe like this one
Photobucket
Whatcha think babe is that close to the color? The dealer pic is gone. Sweet huh! It is so spacious inside the 3rd row can seat 3 adults! with leg room! I need to get all our vehicle stuff in it. That will wait till L takes her nappy wappy. I have to climb to get in1 lol. Anyway before you ask no that isn't the news I was referring too. Though I am kinda surprised no one guessed we got one from my sweet comment before. Anyway much love! No, I won't give you a hint. You'll figure it out.

posted by Kristina @ |12:01 PM|
10 comments

10 Comments:

yes it does! and yes she told me lol.. your the os=bsverant one who put the news out! but I am going to hide your comment to make it harder on the others lol..

By Blogger Kristina, at 2/10/09, 12:42 PM  

that's not right. Hiding the comment. Hmm...nice new car though.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/10/09, 12:43 PM  

When are you due?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/10/09, 12:46 PM  

lmao

By Blogger Kristina, at 2/10/09, 12:47 PM  

Funny thing is anytime you say you have a surprise I automatically think that anyway...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/10/09, 12:52 PM  

hahaha

By Blogger Kristina, at 2/10/09, 12:53 PM  

Congratulations...

By Blogger Nana, at 2/10/09, 12:54 PM  

Nana has left a new comment on your post "The":

Does it have something to do with: I am a SAHM to my 6 wonderful children. 3 boys, 2 little girls and an it. I am a wife of 11 years, a college student, and employee.

I sent Sue an e-mail about this earlier TODAY...



Posted by Nana to The Cali Sixpack at 2/10/09 12:35 PM

By Blogger Kristina, at 2/10/09, 1:01 PM  

And Thank you Nancy! It is always a blessing.

By Blogger Kristina, at 2/10/09, 1:02 PM  

If not the new car it must be a new family member. congratulation
haven't you figured out what causes that after 11 years. HAHA

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/10/09, 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com