.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, February 06, 2009

Hair cuts

All 3 boys got hair cuts today. Cay mainly cause he was upset at being left out lol. Evan saw the eye dr. and yes, he does need glasses. lucky us. We glanced through the kids section and i was unimpressed. Evan was willingto grab the ugliest pair there cause there where almost red. Sigh. I have pictures to show but dinners ready and Kenny got home. I'll post em soon.

posted by Kristina @ |5:28 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com