.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jarod

stayed home today from school. I took him to the Dr because he had some nasty green snot and complained of a headache. I wanted to see if it was a sinus infection or not. And he has a cough that has progressively gotten worse since we returned from Redding. Well, he has viral pneumonia and a sinus infection. Poor kiddo. He is on Zithromax for 3 days. I adore this stuff 1 dose a day for 3 days. easiest anti I have ever dealt with. Just wanted ta let ya know whats going on here. K has ballet today and L is getting quick on her feet. I am utterly drained and wiped out. Good thing I have tonight off. Though I work Fri Sat Sun Mon and Tues. Lucky me. Oh our car payment is going to be even less then expected. We got a way lower int rate. Thats our life today. I am sitting here waiting for the rest of us to get sick.

posted by Kristina @ |11:44 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com