.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My new vehicle

I finally took some pics of my beautiful new car. Here they are

front
Photobucket
side
Photobucket
more side
Photobucket
other side
Photobucket
front seat
Photobucket
middle seats
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
third row
Photobucket
cup and stuff holders on side
Photobucket
other side
Photobucket
rear
Photobucket
I swear i took a pic of the cargo area sigh.. must not of taken here is a pic of under the caergo area lol
Photobucket

posted by Kristina @ |3:43 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Nice Ride. That is just like my Yukon, only a different color and I only have 1 car seat in mine..
Congratulations.

By Blogger Nana, at 2/11/09, 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com