.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh yeah

if you could all think pink for us that would be fabulous. Honestly unless we convert rooms or get double bunk beds or something the boys wouldbe awfully squashed. But another girl would even us out (turn us into the brady bunch) and we would be 3 to a room instead of 4 and 2. So keep thinking pink for us please. I know I won't find out till uhmmmm like May. But Gotta start thinking pink now! So she can be a girl lol.

posted by Kristina @ |7:56 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com