.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, February 23, 2009

sicksicksick

it sucks to be sick. Ran a fever all weekend. My chest is all congested today. It hurt to breathe though I wasn't coughing all that much. Though i wished I was coughing more. I wanted to cough more it just wouldn't come up. So I ran in to get checked just to be safe since J was so sick. I have stuff in my lungs. I am on some antibiotic. They can't tell if it is bronch or pneu since no chest Xrays for me. Can't go back to work till Thursday. Making it a grand total of 5 days out of work. Fun. Oh well I obviously need the sleep right. Need to research the drug see how safe it is. The dr said it is as safe as it gets with anti's.

posted by Kristina @ |11:50 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

I am sorry you are sick. Is J. feeling any better yet?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/25/09, 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com